It looks like this week could be an exciting week for many of us because not only is Samsung unveiling the Galaxy S4 on the 14th, but it is also the week when Blizzard’s StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm will be launched on the 12th of March. For those who are hearing this for the first time, it’s still not too late to pre-order or pre-purchase your copy of the game from Blizzard or local retail stores. Heck if you were so inclined you could even go attend one of the launch events if it’s near your area. In any case for those who have pre-purchased the game, it seems that Blizzard has anticipated at least one of your questions, which is when will you be able to log in and enjoy it? The good news is that Blizzard has posted a listing of times in which the servers are expected to go live for the different regions, so be sure to head on over to the StarCraft 2 page (source link below) for the details! Hopefully Blizzard will not run into any server issues like they did with Diablo 3, and hopefully they will be able to avoid the debacle EA and Maxis had with the new Sim City.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA