BlueAnt’s Q3, touted to be a premium Bluetooth earpiece, is now ready and waiting for buyers who have a penchant for the good things in life, no matter how small or little, to bring one home from AT&T as well as online stores. First unveiled at CES 2013 earlier this year in Las Vegas, the BlueAnt Q3 will boast of the latest Bluetooth technology and wideband audio in order to deliver rich, call clarity.
The BlueAnt Q3 will arrive in two colors – either black or platinum, where it sports an ergonomic design and volume control rocker. Retailing for $99 a pop, it has been described to boast of “style and comfort is unmatched in the industry”. The BlueAnt Q3 will allow iPhone users to execute all things that are available via Siri, where among these tasks will include composing text messages simply by speaking, or by double tapping the command button. Not only that, Android users are able to make use of a simple double tap in order to access Google Voice Actions as well as the slew of option afterwards, ranging from turn by turn navigation to messaging. Surely the BlueAnt Q3 is an ideal tool for multi-taskers out there! [Press Release]
- 2013-03-25: BlueAnt Q3 Now In Stores
- 2011-07-22: BlueAnt Embrace headset does not do wireless
- 2011-07-06: BlueAnt Embrace headphones hugs your ears
- 2010-03-22: BlueAnt T1 Rugged Bluetooth Headset
- 2010-03-22: BlueAnt Q1 Android App Offers Text-To-Speech
- 2010-05-17: BlueAntS4 Bluetooth speakerphone launched, reduces chances for being fined