Who would that thought that automotive company BMW has managed to cobble together some of their engineers to work alongside Thermaltake in the past, coming up with the decadent Level 10 M mouse along the way? Well, it seems that their previous partnership brought nothing but good memories between the two, which is why both Thermaltake and BMW will be having another go, sporting the all new Level 10 M headset which does share some of the design DNA in previous releases, sporting bold and aggressive lines alongside very little soft curves.
Eye catching does seem to be the mantra here, which is a strong point considering how competitive the marketplace can be. Of course, there would be other folks out there who would have preferred a more understated design, and something that does not look so “in your face”. Ah well, different strokes for different folks! The Level 10 M headset will arrive in a couple of flavors, with the first batch boasting 3.5mm audio connectivity, while there is the DTS Surround Sound Headphone-model that will arrive as USB only, which should cost approximately $200 when released.
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-08: BMW Self-Driving Car “Drifts” Around Bends
- 2013-12-20: BMW i8 Key Fob Concept Is Pretty Futuristic
- 2013-12-03: Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- 2013-10-11: BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option
- 2012-09-03: Level 10 M gaming mouse from Thermaltake and BMW DesignworksUSA is very real