Gearbox, the developers of Borderlands 2, announced at a panel at PAX East conference that they will be increasing the level cap of the game and will also be adding a new character. The level cap raise will come in effect on April 2nd for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC gamers. It adds 11 new levels, bringing the total up to 51 levels. Season Pass holders will get it for free while the others can pay $4.99 for it. A new weapons tier named Pearlescent will also be added. This tier was present in the first Borderlands, and it will now be the rarest loot in Borderlands 2.
April 2nd will also bring a new mode called Ultimate Vault Hunter’s Mode. All players will get this mode for fre. It will be available to those who have beaten True Vault Hunter Mode and have attained level 50. Enemies will be scaled to the highest level. More details about the level cap raise will be announced before its release next week. They also revealed a new character named Krieg, who is based on Psycho enemies. He will be available for $9.99.
- World Of Warcraft Patch 5.4.2 Now Available For Testing
- PS4 Reaches 6.5 Million 'Shares' Since The Console's Release
- NVIDIA Shield Grid Cloud Gaming Beta Allows You To Stream Games Online
- These SNES, Gameboy Cartridge Soaps Will Clean Up The Filthiest Gamers
- League Of Legends Snowdown Mode Teased
- Follow: borderlands 2, playstation 3, xbox 360,
- Seen at: slashgear