Well, when you happen to own a particular device with the name Media PC Pro DriveDock from Cloudsto, what else do you expect it to do, other than to feature a dock which allows you to expand the amount of storage by up to a whopping 2TB? Yes sir, the Media PC Pro DriveDock will run on an Allwinner A20 dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor, where it is also accompanied by 1GB RAM, and features 4GB of internal memory. Of course, all of that would not be enough in this modern day and age where movies can easily hit the 1GB space, so to have the option of docking a 2TB hard drive to the Media PC Pro DriveDock is always sweet comfort.
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean is touted to be the operating system of choice, which is a pleasant surprise considering how many of the newer handsets have yet to come with Android 4.2, but rather, they are waiting for that particular update. Other connectivity options include a VGA and HDMI output, a quartet of USB ports, and a microSD memory card slot. Expect the Cloudsto Media PC Pro DriveDock to retail for £95 as it ships sometime in the middle of this month.RELATED
- Zepp 3D Motion Sensor Lets You Analyze Your Baseball, Golf Or Tennis Swing
- First Wearable App Awards Results Are Out
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Seen at: liliputing