It’s usually when we get older that we start to appreciate what our parents have done for us, although hopefully in this case, this 3-year old girl will realize it sooner than most. The problem was this: Mike Mika’s 3-year old daughter was confused as to why she could not play as a female character in Donkey Kong when she could in Super Mario Bros. 2. When Mika explained that this was how the game was setup, his daughter appeared to be a bit bummed out by that piece of news, so like any dad who does not wish to disappoint their kid, Mika decided to hack Donkey Kong and ultimately made the princess the main character and the rescuer in the game. Pretty heartwarming stuff, and if you want to see what this new Donkey Kong game looks like, check it out in the video above.
- 2014-04-23 Minecraft Terrain Creator Spotted
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 GTA 5 Source Code Hints At Jetpacks [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Grand Theft Auto IV Gets A "Frozen" Mod
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game