Ever wondered what goes on in the mind of the Dark Lord of the Sith himself, Darth Vader? Yes, he has seen far better days when all of his limbs were intact and he was a Jedi Master, but when he puts on that nefarious mask of his, coupled with a heavy and labored breathing, you know for sure that he is the embodiment of fear. As we all know, fear is one factor that prevents people from falling asleep peacefully, so it is nice to see Darth Vader do some good for once (other than saving his son from Force Lightning, but that is a different story for another day), by helping little ones fall asleep, of course.
Segatoys has come up with this unique Darth Vader head planetarium, which is capable of displaying a cool 10,000 stars as well as a TIE Fighter image which will fly around your ceiling. Too bad you will not see a Death Star in the horizon that is blown to bits because of a flaw in the engineering design. The Darth Vader head planetarium will be powered by a quartet of AA batteries and retail for approximately $71 after conversion.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!