Nintendo announced a new Donkey Kong Country Returns game would be making its way to its Nintendo 3DS this summer, but it looks like the development of the game went better than expected as the company is announcing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D will be made available in North America on May 24.
The press release Nintendo released to announce Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D’s launch date did not include any further details as to what players can expect from the game. Instead, it simply gave the release date, and a photo of two gorillas, with one playing on a Nintendo 3DS. We’ve experienced our fair share of weird press releases, but this one might be the weirdest we’ve received. With a little over two months to go until Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is released, we’re sure Nintendo all reveal more about the game in the coming weeks. Until then, know that there will probably be bananas in the game. Lots and lots of bananas.
Also, here’s that weird photo Nintendo included in their press release.
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Follow: nintendo, nintendo 3ds, Nintendo 3DS XL,