For those who grew up playing games that came on big floppy disks, Duke Nukem 2 might be a title familiar and somewhat nostalgic. Now if you’re planning to relive some memories, you might be interested to learn that Duke Nukem 2 will be making its way onto iOS this coming April! Yes you heard that right, the 2D pixelated side-scrolling game will be arriving on both the iPhone and iPad this April and it will set you back a very affordable $1.99, which is definitely a lot less than what I remember paying back in the day!
The iOS version of the game will feature the original 32 levels and has been optimized for touchscreen support, interactive environments and will see some upgrade in the graphics. There will also be an online scoreboard that players can keep track of each other on. For those who want to see what they’ll be getting, checking out the trailer above.
Next Story: WhatsApp For Blackberry 10 Is Finally Here
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report