In the old days of video gaming, once it is complete, you move on from that particular challenge to a different one as the replayability factor was relatively low with its linear storyline and gameplay. Well, times have certainly changed, and in this day and age, there are many games out there that do feature different endings to increase the replayability value, and of course, who can forget the wonders of multiplayer goodness where when the human factor is thrown into the mix, it feels like you’re playing a brand new game every single time.
Far Cry 3 has issued a new patch with hopes to increase the level of replayability so that players will revisit Rook Island in large numbers once again. According to Ubisoft, they listened to fans carefully, taking note of their grouses, complaints and suggestions before coming up with today’s update, that will include tougher challenges and the wonders of rediscovering the world, apart from multiplayer improvements, too. This new patch will be available for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC platforms without any need to wait, which is always a good thing.
Next Story: Nexus 7 Dock Arrives On Google Play Store
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-17: Swedish Politicians Compete In A StarCraft 2 Tournament Against Each Other
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad