Back in December of 2012, thanks to a rather cryptic video, it was suggested that Final Fantasy V could be making its way onto iOS devices, although no specific dates were mentioned, but with Final Fantasy III already on iOS, it wouldn’t be a stretch of the imagination. However thanks to a report by FF-Reunion, it seems that gamers looking forward to Final Fantasy V might be pleased to learn that the game could be arriving for iOS come end of March. The downside is that the game will only available for the Japan iTunes App Store, at least for the meantime.
We’re not sure when an English version will be launched, but if you’ve played the game in Japanese or are fluent in the language, we guess you could go ahead and check it out, if not you’re probably like the rest of us who will have to wait. As expected the game will feature updated graphics and controls optimized for the touchscreen display. No word on pricing just yet but if Square Enix’s mobile games are anything to go by, it will not be cheap.
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-02-06 Final Fantasy VI Arrives On iOS
- 2013-06-06 Deus Ex: The Fall Announced For iOS And Android
- 2011-11-22 Chrono Trigger coming to iOS in December