Back in December of 2012, thanks to a rather cryptic video, it was suggested that Final Fantasy V could be making its way onto iOS devices, although no specific dates were mentioned, but with Final Fantasy III already on iOS, it wouldn’t be a stretch of the imagination. However thanks to a report by FF-Reunion, it seems that gamers looking forward to Final Fantasy V might be pleased to learn that the game could be arriving for iOS come end of March. The downside is that the game will only available for the Japan iTunes App Store, at least for the meantime.
We’re not sure when an English version will be launched, but if you’ve played the game in Japanese or are fluent in the language, we guess you could go ahead and check it out, if not you’re probably like the rest of us who will have to wait. As expected the game will feature updated graphics and controls optimized for the touchscreen display. No word on pricing just yet but if Square Enix’s mobile games are anything to go by, it will not be cheap.
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-02-06: Final Fantasy VI Arrives On iOS
- 2013-06-06: Deus Ex: The Fall Announced For iOS And Android
- 2011-11-22: Chrono Trigger coming to iOS in December