With Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, the game will be introducing a new pirate theme and while that’s great for pirate fans out there, we’re sure that there are some gamers who are more curious about the multiplayer experience and what they can expect from Ubisoft’s upcoming game. Thanks to an internal Q&A with creative director Jean Guesdon (via AllGamesBeta), it seems that the multiplayer experience in Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag will be something of a death match where players choose from a variety of characters and battle each other. According to the description, it reads, “Fight against or cooperate with your friends in the ruthless and acclaimed multiplayer experience. Choose from an eclectic cast of characters and fight to the death in exotic themed maps.”
Unfortunately the specifics were not shared, but we’re guessing that this will revealed in detail at a later date, but hopefully it will be enough to provide fans with a rough idea of what to expect. Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag will be released on the 31st of October 2013 for current-gen consoles, the PC as well as next-gen consoles. The debut trailer can be seen here while screenshots of the game can also be found here.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- Titanfall Producer Not Concerned Over Profits
- Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle