Samsung does seem to be on course to roll out their Tizen-powered smartphone in due time, where the device is said to share more than just a passing resemblance to the Android-powered Galaxy S3. Other than Samsung, are there any other potential candidates out there in the market? Fujitsu and NEC look set to follow in the footsteps of Samsung, as they are about to commit themselves to roll out Tizen-powered devices sometime next year – and not in 2013 itself.
Chances are pretty good that Fujitsu alongside NEC will roll out their Tizen-powered devices in Japan first, and judging on the situation, they might then follow up with a worldwide release. Well, if you are wondering what Tizen 2.0 looks like, it is something like what you see above, and chances are the final version of the mobile operating system would not be too far different. Do you think that the Tizen platform will finally catch on, and will you be there to ride the wave when it happens?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: fujitsu, nec, Samsung,
- Seen at: unwiredview