The Ferrari is a sports car whose price tag puts it way out of range for most of us, but if you happen to be one of the few who can afford one, you might be interested to learn that future Ferrari models could feature iPads integrated as part of its in-car entertainment system. During the unveiling of the car maker’s hybrid model, the LaFerrari, Chairman Luca Cordero Di Montezemolo confirmed that they were in talks with Apple about broadening their partnership on in-car entertainment which could see iPad minis being installed on the passenger seats.
This isn’t the first time we’ve heard or have seen Apple products being installed by car manufacturers. Some manufacturers have included options in their vehicle such as Apple’s Siri Eyes Free feature which allows the activation and use of Siri without having to reach for our phone while driving. Some car enthusiasts have also taken it upon themselves to modify their vehicles to embed iPhones or iPads in their cars as part of their entertainment system as well.
- American Airlines Shows Off Its iPad Equipped Planes
- Adastra Superyacht Launched in China Can be Controlled with an iPad
- FAA to expand the use of the iPad, could launch app store of its own
- Bentley comes with iPads in deluxe mobile workstation
- Jetstar to roll out iPad inflight entertainment system 9th November