Gears of War: Judgment has been a long time coming as the last Gears of War game, Gears of War 3, was released back in September 2011. The launch of a Gears of War game outside of the holiday season is certainly one Gears fans aren’t too familiar with, but we’re sure you’ll adapt to it quickly considering today’s release gave you more time for other holiday games, like Halo 4.
Gears of War: Judgment is the first game in the series to not only be a prequel, but it also doesn’t have you playing as Marcus or Dominic, two characters that have been been recognized as the heart and soul behind the Gears franchise. In Judgment, you follow the story of Kilo Squad which brings back fan favorites Damon Baird and Augustus Cole, while also introducing two new characters to the Gears of War games, Sofia Hendrick and Garron Paduk.
The game’s multiplayer will also introduce some firsts as Judgment will include a number of new and classic multiplayer modes that include competitive modes such as OverRun, Domination, Free-for-All and Team Deathmatch, as well as a new co-op game type called Survival.RELATED
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Minecraft's Opera 'OPERAcraft' To Be Livestreamed This Week
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag 'Freedom Cry' DLC Releasing Dec. 17
- Follow: epic games, gears of war, gears of war judgment, Microsoft, xbox, xbox 360,