We think it’s safe to say the UI redesign for Gmail 2.0 for iOS has received a large amount of praise from its users as the company is now expanding the UI design into its web apps.
Gmail users who access their email account with its mobile web app or Gmail Offline will now be able to enjoy the same UI design as Gmail 2.0 for iOS users have been enjoying for a few months now. Users will also be able to use Gmail 2.0′s search and Google Calendar integration, which were two features Google received a high amount of praise for from its iOS users.
Not only will the 2.0 redesign be available for iOS users who prefer to live life app-less, but it is also available for Android, BlackBerry and Kindle Fire users. As for Windows Phone users, you’ll have to wait your turn as Google has yet to deem you worthy of partaking in the new UI changes. Hopefully that will change soon considering how much better the new UI is compared to the previous version.
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2013-05-24 Gmail For Android Redesign Leaks With Improved Navigation Drawer
- 2012-03-23 Gmail glitch hits Android smartphones
- 2011-11-15 One in every two smartphones sold in the world run Android
- 2011-11-09 Google to stop support for Blackberry Gmail app come 22nd November
- 2011-10-10 Android Market and Gmail app blocked in China, again