I think that it is a given these days whenever a company with a particularly large or fanatical following hold an event or conference, tickets to such events and conferences will be snapped up fast as there are limited places available. The thing is, with the advent of the online purchase system, selling such tickets are a whole lot easier, and it would not be surprising to see such events sold out in a matter of hours, or even minutes. Well, we bring you word that the tickets for this year’s Google I/O conference have already been sold out, taking less than an hour to do so, although it did not manage to break last year’s 30 minute sell out record.
Regular attendees will have to fork out $900 per head, while students and faculty staff are able to enjoy a far lower rate at $300 per ticket. If last year were to be of any indication, attendees to Google I/O tend to walk away not empty handed, but rather, receive a slew of high-tech devices from the announcement that should easily match or surpass what you have paid for in the first place.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Google, google io,
- Seen at: gsmarena