There’s no doubt in anyone’s mind one of the biggest games to be released this year is Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto V. The game was originally supposed to be released this month, but was then delayed until September 2013, which Take Two’s CEO explained why exactly the game had to be delayed. It’s been over a month since we heard anything regarding Grand Theft Auto V, but Rockstar broke its silence today by releasing some brand-new screenshots of the game.
A total of ten images were released showcasing a wide variety of things that include jumping out of planes, deep-sea diving and what looks to be a young thug firing off a mini gun. Rockstar Games also released a few scenic shots of Los Santos showing off a gorgeous view of some mountains, a beautiful sunset and a storm brewing over a boardwalk.
It’s going to be a rough six-month wait for Grand Theft Auto V, but as long as Rockstar continues with updates like today’s, then we think we’ll all be able to survive until the game is officially released. Until then, suck up as much as you can from today’s screenshots.
- 2014-04-16 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08 Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18 GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02 Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27 Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2013-11-14 GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07 GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-30 Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-05-08 New GTA 5 Screenshots Feature Heists, Scuba And Ridiculous Costumes
- 2013-04-16 Two GTA 5 Box Art Artwork Highlights Michael, Franklin Performing Cash & Carry