There’s no doubt in anyone’s mind one of the biggest games to be released this year is Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto V. The game was originally supposed to be released this month, but was then delayed until September 2013, which Take Two’s CEO explained why exactly the game had to be delayed. It’s been over a month since we heard anything regarding Grand Theft Auto V, but Rockstar broke its silence today by releasing some brand-new screenshots of the game.
A total of ten images were released showcasing a wide variety of things that include jumping out of planes, deep-sea diving and what looks to be a young thug firing off a mini gun. Rockstar Games also released a few scenic shots of Los Santos showing off a gorgeous view of some mountains, a beautiful sunset and a storm brewing over a boardwalk.
It’s going to be a rough six-month wait for Grand Theft Auto V, but as long as Rockstar continues with updates like today’s, then we think we’ll all be able to survive until the game is officially released. Until then, suck up as much as you can from today’s screenshots.
- New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- Amazon Has Xbox One Back In Stock
- Xbox One Experiencing Overwhelming Demand, According To Microsoft
- Windows 7 Still Most Popular OS On Steam, Windows 8.1 Catching Up
- Gaikai PS4 Streaming Service Will Work With PS3 And PS Vita Too
- Follow: grand theft auto 5, grand theft auto v, gta 5, rockstar games, screenshots,