Halo 4′s Majestic Map Pack was the last piece of DLC content released by 343 studios, which was released just a few weeks ago. Before the game released, Microsoft had promised three additional map packs would be released, and today, we’re hearing some information regarding the final map pack, called Castle.
The Castle Map Pack for Halo 4 will add three new maps as well as a 6 vs. 6 playlist when it’s released. The three maps included in the Castle Map Pack are called Daybreak, Outcast and Perdition. The Daybreak map takes place in the middle of military facilities which includes an idyllic mountain range while Outcast has players fighting through the tunnels and arches of a secluded rebel outpost. The final map, Perdition, takes the multiplayer mayhem into the heart of an urban battleground.
In total, the Castle Map Pack will offer 9 new achievements totaling an additional 250 Gamerscore points.
If you’re ready to take the fight to a new set of maps, the Castle Map Pack is scheduled to release on APril 8 for 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Halo 4 players who purchased the game’s War Games Map Pass will be able to download the new map pack completely free.RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: dlc, halo, halo 4, Microsoft, xbox, xbox 360,