If you are a soccer mom or want a ride that is more practical for the entire family instead of relying on a nice sports car to get around, then there is nothing quite like a MPV or a minivan as your family’s primary people mover. After all, it is spacious to carry a load of kids as well as your parents-in-law, in addition to having more than ample storage space – useful when you have tons of stuff to lug around on your road trips with the rest of the family. Well, the 2014 Honda Odyssey Minivan has something that all spic and span folks would love – a built-in vacuum to help clean up whatever mess the kids (and pets) leave behind, be it fur, bread crumbs, and other rubbish.
Known as the HondaVAC, it is touted to be the world’s first in-car vacuum, and was developed in conjunction with Shop-Vac. Basically, it is a vacuum hose that is located right behind a side panel in the rear cargo area. The hose itself is long enough to reach all the way to the front driver’s seat, which means it is highly practical and flexible. As long as your ride’s battery has juice, the HondaVAC will suck up all the mess in sight, and it can be used for up to 8 minutes on reserve power when parked.
Next Story: O-Bow Laser Violin
- 2014-04-17: New Honda ASIMO Displays More Human-like Movement
- 2014-02-06: Honda XS-1 Spotted In India
- 2014-01-23: Honda Looks To Tech To Prevent Speeding Cars From Hitting Pedestrians
- 2014-01-15: Honda Solar Power Compatible EV Charger Developed
- 2013-12-05: Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags