If there is one thing that consumers on the tech front are on the lookout for, it would be the latest and greatest devices. Unfortunately, just like movies and video games, there are some moments where a delay is inevitable, no thanks to numerous factors such as insufficient time to complete the particular movie or game, to a reschedule of the movie because of test viewing scores, among others. Well, it is not too far from the truth either in the world of consumer electronics, as we now have word that the HTC One might be on the receiving end of the delay. Granted, this is still speculation, but let us see whether it is legit or not, all right?
Industry sources do seem to point out that HTC is struggling with the manufacturing process of their new flagship HTC One, touting that the Taiwanese company is currently producing a mere 20% of the HTC One’s expected stock. The slowdown in production has been narrowed down to a couple of components – the voice coil motor and the camera module, and we hope that HTC will be able to pull their act together, and fast!
Next Story: HTC Myst Specs Confirmed
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6