The HTC One might be a flagship device for the Taiwanese company, but this does not mean that it has already been perfected. There is, after all, no such thing as a perfect device, and we subscribe to that notion. After all, once perfection is achieved, is there a need to be better or improve? The HTC One will hopefully help HTC out of their current doldrums, and of course their cause is further assisted with word that the firmware for the flagship smartphone has been updated, allowing it to capture better looking photos than expected, as you can see from the photo example above.
It is said that after the update, the photos looked sharper and clearer (except at ISO800 for an inexplicable reason). According to HTC, the final versions of the units which will be shipped off to the masses would feature this updated firmware, which is definitely a good thing in our books. How else do you think that HTC is able to further improve on their flagship HTC One smartphone? Do share your ideas in the comments.
Next Story: Sony Xperia Z Falls Victim To Lockscreen Flaw
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6