Let’s say you are a subscriber on Verizon, and for the longest time, you have thrown your weight behind Taiwanese company HTC for their range of Android-powered smartphones. Even though they went through (and are still going through) some pretty lean times at the moment, you have yet to make the jump to the other side of the galaxy (ahem!), as you believe that the HTC One is going to be the device that would steer HTC through difficult moments, and you intend to jump aboard the HTC One bandwagon.
HTC USA has just burst your bubble. That ain’t happening, as the HTC One was expressly mentioned in the tweet that the smartphone will no longer be made available over at Verizon, as it will not make its way there. Instead, HTC USA asks the masses to consider the HTC Droid DNA, which they described as “awesome”. Yeah, right, I think the shattering sound that I heard is the breaking of a few thousand HTC diehards waiting for Verizon to roll out the HTC One. Is the Galaxy S4 looking more and more tempting now?
Next Story: XOLO X1000 Comes With 2GHz Intel Processor
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-08-22 Verizon HTC One Officially Announced
- 2013-07-09 Verizon Bound HTC One Drops By The FCC
- 2013-07-01 Verizon HTC One Leaked Image Hints At September 5 Release
- 2013-06-03 Verizon HTC One Is Finally Confirmed
- 2013-05-28 Verizon HTC One Leak May Confirm It's Coming Soon