iOS 6.1.3 was released last week in order to help fix its passcode security flaw, but it looks as though Apple may have rushed its release a tad as a number of iOS users who updated to the latest version are complaining of both battery drain and Wi-Fi issues.
A number of iOS users have taken to Apple’s Support Communities forum to reveal iOS 6.1.3 has been draining their batteries more quickly than it did in iOS 6.1.2. Some users even reported a continued drain on their battery even after they turned off all notifications and even going as far as restoring their device to its factory settings.
As annoying a problem as that is, it doesn’t seem to be the only one as iOS 6.1.3 also seems to be affecting some users Wi-Fi connectivity. Users have taken to the same forums to comment their Wi-Fi connections are either grayed out or completely out of commission. This isn’t the first time iOS 6 has had issues with its Wi-Fi settings, but it’s unfortunate a new iOS version has yet again resulted in these issues coming up once again.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iOS 7.1 Beta Download Available Now For Developers
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.4
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Follow: battery, iOS, ios 6, iOS 6.1.3, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, wifi,
- Seen at: gottabemobile