We’ve seen a number of iOS 7 concepts over the past week, and even though Apple has yet to discuss anything that could be considered official news regarding its upcoming version of its iOS, that hasn’t stopped the jailbreak community from looking into the future.
Well-known jail breaker Joshua Hill tweeted out a series of messages in regards to a future jailbreak:
Well, so far it looks like the next jailbreak might be created entirely by me. Evad3rs haven’t gone anywhere, I’ve just discovered all the needed exploits on my own over the past few months
With its release of iOS 6.1.3, Apple closed an exploit that made it possible for the jailbreak to function. Considering iOS 7 is expected to be unveiled this summer, we think a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 would be a waste of time, especially since that version of iOS already has its own set of problems. On the other hand, how Hill would gain access to an unannounced version of iOS makes us a bit skeptical as to the possibility of it being a jailbreak for iOS 7. Either way, we’ll have to wait to see what exactly Hill discovered whenever he decides to reveal it.
- 2014-04-20: Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2013-05-24: iOS 7 Redesign May Feature Flat 'Black and White' Design
- 2013-05-10: iOS 7 Concept Simplifies Design While Making Full Use Of Widgets
- 2013-04-05: iOS 7 Concept Reimagines Lock Screen, Text Messaging And More
- 2013-03-04: iOS 6 Jailbreak Evasi0n Installed On Over 14 Million Devices
- 2013-02-08: iOS 6 Jailbreak Evasi0n Unlocks Nearly 7 Million Devices Within Four Days