If the rumors are to be believed, Apple could be working on several new devices. This includes a low-end iPhone made from plastic, a new iPhone that could sport a whopping 4.5” display and at one point in time, there was even rumblings of an iPhone mini. Safe to say all those rumors should be taken with a grain of salt, but if you were ever curious as to what those devices could look like, designer Peter Zigich has come up with a host of conceptual designs of what he thinks future iDevices might look like.
As you might be able to tell at first glance, these photos are based heavily on the design of the iPhone 5. Some of the designs are missing a home button but fret not, it’s still there albeit at the side of the phone instead of at the bottom. It’s quite an odd placement but since these are his designs, we guess he can do as he pleases. There’s even a concept where he imagines that future iPhones could be large enough to support seven rows of icons (last row not withstanding), although we have to say that looks a little odd. We have to say that the excessive amount of rows is a bit ridiculous and we’re glad Apple thought about that with larger devices like the iPad and iPad mini, but what do you guys think?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces