We’ve come across our fair share of items that help notify people just how drunk they are, but one thing we never thought would become an actual product would be a breathalyzer accessory for the iPhone. But here we are, in 2013, and something like this will actually be available one day.
Alcohoot is the name of the breathalyzer iPhone accessory which will allow you to breathe your alcohol-filled breath into it in order to test just how drunk you are. If the Alcohoot detects your breath is above the legal limit, it’ll proceed to call you a cab without you needing to remember any numbers, which will probably become a jumbled set of numbers in your head anyways after a long night of drinking.
Alcohoot isn’t available just yet, but when it does, the company expects it to be released at the $70 price point. If you’re the kind of person who actually became excited over such a product after reading this story, you may want to take a look at your life choices as we can see a product like this save lives, but you might want to consider other precautionary methods than an iPhone accessory.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-12-06: Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- 2013-11-28: iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- 2013-11-06: Apple Still Top Smartphone OEM In The US, According To Latest comScore Report
- 2013-09-20: iOS 7 Causes 4-Year-Old Boy To Cry Uncontrollably
- 2011-03-22: Apple asked to remove police-evasion apps from App Store