We’ve come across our fair share of items that help notify people just how drunk they are, but one thing we never thought would become an actual product would be a breathalyzer accessory for the iPhone. But here we are, in 2013, and something like this will actually be available one day.
Alcohoot is the name of the breathalyzer iPhone accessory which will allow you to breathe your alcohol-filled breath into it in order to test just how drunk you are. If the Alcohoot detects your breath is above the legal limit, it’ll proceed to call you a cab without you needing to remember any numbers, which will probably become a jumbled set of numbers in your head anyways after a long night of drinking.
Alcohoot isn’t available just yet, but when it does, the company expects it to be released at the $70 price point. If you’re the kind of person who actually became excited over such a product after reading this story, you may want to take a look at your life choices as we can see a product like this save lives, but you might want to consider other precautionary methods than an iPhone accessory.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: alcohol, breathalyzer, iOS, iPhone,
- Seen at: techcrunch