The iPhone may be under attack by Samsung’s line of Galaxy smartphones but one thing is for sure, iPhone users aren’t going to give up their smartphones as time soon. Once again the iPhone has topped J.D. Power customer satisfaction survey. Every year J.D Power and Associates publish a U.S. smartphone satisfaction study. According to their data iPhone is the only device whose customers are the most satisfied with it in the U.S. Data is collected from customers who have used their current smartphones for less than an entire year.
Last year’s customer satisfaction survey had iPhone on top as well, with the smartphone scoring 839 out of the 1,000 points scale. This year there’s an increase in points, with the iPhone now scoring 855 out of 1,000. It sits comfortably at the top despite the fact that Samsung and various other Android smartphone manufacturers are trying very hard to capture its market. Smartphones aside, in traditional mobile phones LG leads with 719 points, leading for the third consecutive year. These results indicate customer satisfaction in the U.S. market only, though customer satisfaction with the iPhone is probably relatively the same in other markets as well.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-04: Internal Email Reveals Apple's Sales Team's Worry About The Competition
- 2014-03-16: iPhone Is Most Desired Smartphone In Emerging Markets [Survey]
- 2014-03-06: Apple And Samsung Phones Found To Be Highly Desirable In Emerging Markets
- 2014-02-25: iPhone Trade-Ins Surge Online Prior To Galaxy S5 Announcement