Steve Jobs’ Biopic, simply called “Jobs,” was expected to be released on April 19 to celebrate the 37th anniversary of the founding of Apple Computer. Unfortunately, it looks like the movie won’t be released when it was originally intended to as Open Road Films has delayed the film’s release.
Open Road Films has yet to confirm a new date for Jobs to be released saying they wanted to have more time to market the film, although we think the Internet has given the film a healthy amount of promotion ever since it was first revealed such a film would exist.
Earlier this year, we caught a first glimpse of footage from the movie starring Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs, which we thought he did a performed a believable Jobs in the scene. It was also revealed a few days later Kutcher suffered from problems with his pancreas when he followed Steve Jobs’ diet, which of course lead many people to believe that was the real reason for Jobs’ pancreatic cancer. Hopefully the film will do well enough to warrant the pancreatic troubles Kutcher had.RELATED
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Apple's Listing Of 4K Sharp Display Could Hint At Mac Pro's Arrival
- Follow: film, jobs, Steve Jobs,
- Seen at: hollywoodreporter