KFC may not seem like a big deal here in the U.S., but they’re pretty popular all over the world, especially in Japan where Colonel Sanders has been a pop culture icon for years. The popular fried-chicken chain will be treating its customers in the U.K. with a little more courtesy as the company is announcing it has teamed up with The Cloud to offer free Wi-Fi to all of its restaurants in the region.
When a KFC customer logs into the free Wi-Fi, they’ll be greeted with a KFC landing page where they’ll be able to view menus, special offers and more. After they view the landing page, they’re free to browse the Internet while they creep ever closer to the grave by munching on several Double Down sandwiches.
As good as this news is for U.K. customers who enjoy free Wi-Fi along with their friend chicken, we have to admit McDonald’s is currently leading the tech race as not only have they been offering free Wi-Fi in their restaurants for several years, they’re also going to be offering wireless charging stations all over Europe.RELATED
- The Pirate Bay Moves Domain To A Volcanic Island After .SX Seizure
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Follow: food, free wifi, uk,
- Seen at: pocket-lint