Ever since we heard League of Legends was expected to come to Mac, we immediately became excited as we’ve been long-time fans of the game, but owning a Mac made it impossible to enjoy the PC-only game.
Today, Riot Games has finally released its League of Legends OS X client as part of a public beta, which the company’s PR Manager Chris Heintz mentioned would be the case. And to help celebrate today’s momentous occasion, the company is making its iBlitzcrank skin available to its Blitzcrank support champion which we’re sure Mac users would absolutely love.
Considering the Mac client was originally scrapped back in 2011 due to performance and stability issues, today marks a pretty big moment in Riot Games’ history as now they can finally offer a worthwhile Mac version of their hugely-popular League of Legends game.
If you’re a Mac owner who plans on downloading the League of Legends client, don’t think you’ll be downloading the game and playing it within seconds. As soon as you launch the game, it’ll initiate an update sequence which should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.RELATED
- PS4 Global Sales Update
- Total War: Rome 2 'Caesar In Gaul' DLC Sees Addition Of Maps, Units And Factions
- Xbox One And Sony PS4 Overtakes Wii U UK Lifetime Sales
- Desert Strike Trademarks Registered By EA
- NVIDIA Shield Gets 1080p GameStream Support Now
- Follow: league of legends, mac,
- Seen at: na.leagueoflegends