When we first laid our eyes on the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix, it was back in January earlier this year at CES 2013, and you can more or less say that this is definitely one of the cooler convertible Ultrabooks around. The thing is, the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix was not quite ready yet for prime time action back then, and it even missed the February 2013 release date, and with the first quarter of the year coming to a close, just how much longer must the agonizing wait be?
Well, Lenovo recently mentioned that the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix will be made available sometime next month, which means it is already more or less ready for delivery. Just before we conclude, we would like to refresh the memories of those who have forgotten about the ThinkPad Helix’s hardware specifications, where it will include an 11.6-inch Full HD display at 400 nits brightness, carry 3rd generation Intel Core processors, has a pen input device, Intel HD4000 as the graphics chipset of choice, up to 8GB RAM, a 128GB SSD, and runs on Windows 8 as the operating system of choice. Pricing of the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix remains at $1,499 for the entry level model and goes up from there.
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns