We gave the LG Optimus G Pro a Best of MWC award, but for a number of you who are waiting for a possible availability in your local market, we wanted to show what’s inside the box, namely: the phone itself, some documentation, a nice pair of earbuds, two 3140 mAh batteries, a USB cable and a battery charger/dock. Note that this is a Korean handset (with a typical DMB antenna), so the content may change depending on your retail location or on your local carrier. However, this gives an indication of what LG wants to ship in the box.
The LG Optimus G Pro smartphone itself looks very nice. With a 5.5″ display, it is big but not as wide as the LG Optimus Vu or Vu 2. Because it claims to be a “pro” handset, this smartphone features a removable battery, which is a feature that is often appreciated by heavy users. We have already done a hands-on review and we’re currently working on the full review of this smartphone, but we hope that this video will provide a good indication of what the final product may look like when you can finally get your hands on it.
What do you think so far?
Next Story: YouTube Gets In On The Harlem Shake Craze
- 2014-04-22: LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2013-05-01: AT&T LG Optimus G Pro Hands On Rreview
- 2013-03-03: LG Optimus G Pro Benchmarks
- 2013-02-25: LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2013-02-25: LG Optimus G Pro Hands On review (International)
- 2013-02-12: LG Optimus G Pro Officially Has a 5.5-inch Display