Remote controls haven’t been revolutionized the way smartphones and tablets have. Perhaps it is high time that they’re taken care of. The Loupe next-generation TV remote is an interesting new concept which shows us with the future should be for remotes. The design is beautiful and sleek, it looks wonderful. The idea behind this concept is that the remote should let the user control all aspects of entertainment through a touchscreen that can be customized. The allows the user to search guides, manage and access content straight from the 1136×640 resolution Gorilla glass display.
The Loupe remote concept details a lengthy list of specifications. These include an 8 megapixel autofocus camera with five element lens and touch to focus, full 1080p HD video recording and the ability to take still photos while recording. Voice recognition will ensure a hands-off experience, so users can have control over their entertainment without having to take their hands off the nachos. The concept is good, despite being heavy on the features. Though some of these features might sound a bit far fetched to have on a remote, it is interesting to see various ideas about how we can make remote controls in the not so distant future.
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-18 Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-08 More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics
- 2014-04-07 Analyst: Apple iWatch To Get UV Exposure Sensors
- 2014-03-31 iPhone 6 Concept Based On Alleged Leaked Schematics