If you have read our Meizu MX review in the past, then you would know that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer is certainly not pulling any punches when it comes to rolling out smartphones. Well, it does seem that they have not checked out of the smartphone arms race just yet, with rumors circulating around the possibility of a Meizu MX3, where the naming convention itself does point to the obvious – it is set to continue from where the Meizu MX2 left off since the latter was introduced to the world last December.
Of course, do take the following about the Meizu MX3 with a pinch of salt, as it clearly falls under the rumor category. Apparently, the Meizu MX3 will come with a Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor (model 5410), which is also the chip powering the Samsung Galaxy S4, in addition to a 5.1” 1,200 × 1,920 touchscreen display. We do hope for an official announcement of the Meizu MX3 to squash all speculations for good. Don’t you think that 5.1″ does seem to be a rather odd screen size to begin with?
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22: Twitter Could Help Predict Crime
- 2014-04-22: Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-22: iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-22: Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones