So you were one of the few who decided to pick up the Motorola Electrify 2 as your Android-powered device of choice, not realizing that there are other options out there simply because the cousin of yours kept on pestering you to get the Electrify 2. Since your contract is not yet up and you do not want to get a new handset at this point in time, all you can do is bear with the Electrify 2 that is in your pocket. Well, we are glad to bring you word that the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update is available for the Electrify 2, and if you have yet to pick up this Over The Air (OTA) download, you can always do so manually by checking out the Settings > About Phone > System Updates menu.
Of course, the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update will bring with it all the relevant improvements such as expanded notifications, super smooth Project Butter, Voice Search capability, and of course, Google Now functionality that helps you out in your everyday, busy life.
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2013-10-14: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD Upgrade From Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Reconsidered
- 2013-10-13: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD Looks To Remain Stuck In Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Good
- 2013-04-26: Motorola Photon Q Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-04-15: Motorola DROID Bionic Begins Receiving Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-03-11: Verizon Might Offer Droid 4 Some Jelly Bean Goodness