Last week we reported on a video posted that basically gave us a tour of a mysterious Motorola device with the model number, XT912A. The disclaimer in the video stated that this was not the rumored X Phone by Motorola, and now according to reports, this phone could also have an internal codename of “Ghost”, a device that could be arriving on AT&T and other carriers. This was revealed in a GLBenchmark sighting that saw it with an AT&T branding. For those who might have missed the video last week, the XT912A is a mid-high-ranged Motorola device with a 1.7GHJz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, a 720p HD display and will arrive with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean on board.
In addition to the Ghost device, other Motorola devices codenamed Yeti and Sasquatch were also outed, suggesting that these devices could arrive on AT&T as well. Unfortunately unlike Ghost, the specifics of Yeti and Sasquatch have yet to be revealed, but the reports seem to be certain that both these phones will be for AT&T, while Ghost will make its way onto AT&T and the other major carriers. We’re not sure when these rumored devices will be released, but with the video of the XT912A making its rounds last week, we can only assume that it will be soon before Motorola or the supporting carriers make the official announcement.
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2013-12-15: Moto G For Verizon Leaked Without Carrier's Branding
- 2013-07-23: Moto X Camera UI Leaked
- 2013-07-23: Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Leaked
- 2013-07-20: Moto X Press Rendering Leaked Ahead Of Its Debut
- 2013-07-18: Another Motorola Droid Ultra Press Rendering Leaked