Like them or not, Apple is definitely a company that splits opinions right down the middle. The very middle, as it would be very rare to find a person who does not give two hoots about what the company is going through, or has released in the market. Well, for those who are not exactly fans of the fruity company, you would be pleased to hear that Mozilla’s VP of Product, Jay Sullivan, mentioned to folks recently that they will not be rolling out the Firefox browser for the iOS platform simply because of Apple’s unwelcoming attitude toward third party browsers.
- 2014-04-10: Firefox OS 2.0 Begins To Take Shape
- 2014-03-19: Former Firefox Developer Explains Mozilla's Decision To Drop Its Modern UI Project
- 2014-03-19: Firefox Powers Better In-Browser Games At GDC14
- 2014-03-14: Mozilla Kills "Firefox For Metro" Project Citing Low Adoption
- 2014-03-12: Unreal Engine 4 Runs On Firefox
- 2014-02-11: Firefox Has New Tab Page Ads For Sale