I am quite sure that just about everyone has heard of MSI before, which does churn out pretty decent computers as well as notebooks in the past and present, but the company seems intent on breaking into the gaming market as they have announced that they will be showcasing their entire range of gaming machines as well as components during PAX East 2013, where among them will include the stunning and critically acclaimed GT Series, performance focused GE Series and Z77 gaming Motherboardm.
Of course, other than that, MSI will also ensure that their MSI Quadro Workstation will gain additional exposure to those who decide to drop by PAX East 2013, allowing visitors to experience the 3D rendering capabilities of the NVIDIA Quadro K2000M graphics processor. Not only that, this will mark the first time in the US that MSI will deliver an exclusive peek at the Z77 Gaming motherboard series, which boasts of the fabled Killer E2200 with optimized network packets for the highest frag and lowest lag rate, Military Class III components, and performance boost with OC Genie II among others.RELATED
- ASUS And Toshiba Expected To Launch Intel Haswell Powered Chromebooks In 2014
- Try Out Web Store Apps Without Any Installation
- Man Throws Away Hard Drive With More Than 7,500 Bitcoins Within
- OCZ Files For Bankruptcy, Toshiba Offers To Purchase Assets
- YouTube App Teardown Points To Possible Music Pass Service
- Follow: msi,