Dropbox announced the new Dropbox menu for computers in their official blog today. It enables user to keep track of all his Dropbox activities in one place. With the Dropbox menu, it is now easier to accept invitations to shared folders, see links or albums that people have shared and keep tabs of the changes as all these can be done on the menu itself.
The menu also incorporates a Share button to make sharing files or links with others more user-friendly. Users will also be notified real time whenever an invitation is received which can be viewed later by clicking on the Dropbox icon. There is also a Recently Changed section to make it easier to see recently changed files.
This added feature is good news to Dropbox users as it makes sharing easier and more convenient than before. It is also a nice departure from the various system hacks that it has suffered since last July and again in early March this year when users reported that their emails may have been compromised. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that the system hack issues have been resolved.
So, what do you think of the user interface update? Is this what you wanted from Dropbox?
Next Story: Runbo X3, The Rambo of smartphones
- 2014-04-13 Dropbox CEO Backs Condoleezza Rice's Board Appointment
- 2014-04-10 Internet Rallies Against Condoleezza Rice's Appointment To Dropbox's Board
- 2014-04-09 Dropbox Introduces Carousel Gallery
- 2014-03-28 Dropbox Acquires Social Reader Readmill
- 2014-03-18 Dropbox May Allow Users To Switch Between Work And Personal Accounts