It was just a couple of days ago when we heard that Evernote announced Evernote 5 for Android, so where does that leave us folks who prefer to side with the Windows Phone platform? Well, version 3.0 of Evernote for Windows Phone is now available, and it certainly brings with it a slew of changes not to be trifled with. After all, Evernote CTO Dave Engberg did mention in the past that the average revenue, per user, from its Windows Phone users was actually more than the larger Android user base.
One of the new features would be Shortcuts, letting users jump to any frequently accessed note, notebook or log in a jiffy. Creating a shortcut is as simple as making a long tap on any of those items, where said shortcut will then appear on the Home Screen. These shortcuts can sync across platforms, as they are available on Mac, Android and Windows Phone, so that all shortcuts created on a certain platform too, will appear on the other platforms – how neat is that? Other features include a tag list, the creation and editing of checkboxes, Notebook Stacks, and premium Evernote users have the advantage of accessing Document Search in the Windows Phone app. Go on, give it a go and let us know how your experience is like!
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2011-12-01: Evernote for Windows Phone 7 updated
- 2011-08-07: Evernote for Windows Phone 7 gets rich text editing