Just the other day a video released by Nokia compared the Lumia 920’s low-light camera abilities to that of the Samsung Galaxy S3. Now it looks like Microsoft has decided to hop on board the bandwagon as well and has recently released a new Windows Phone Challenge video in which the Samsung Galaxy S3’s camera is pitted against none other than the Nokia Lumia 920. As expected, given that this is a Microsoft ad, the Nokia outperformed the Galaxy S3 in low-light photo shooting, thus causing the nice lady in the video to give up her Galaxy S3 in favor of the Lumia 920.
It is unsurprising that both Nokia and Microsoft have gone after Samsung in light of the South Korean company launching what could be thought of as the most anticipated Android smartphone of 2013. The Galaxy S2 and S3 were known to sport some pretty good cameras and we expect nothing less from the S4, but one of the highlights of the Lumia 920 is its low-light abilities and we guess Nokia and Microsoft is hoping that customers will keep that in mind when it comes down to choosing between Samsung and Nokia.
- 2014-04-22: Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-12-12: Microsoft Reportedly Offers Samsung $1 Billion If It Continues To Make Windows Phone Devices
- 2013-04-29: Nokia And Windows Phone Is Not A Flop In U.S. [Report]
- 2013-04-29: Apple And Samsung Squabble In Microsoft's New Windows Phone Ad
- 2013-03-18: Nokia Highlights Lumia 920's Low Light Camera Against Galaxy S3 In New Video
- 2012-10-30: Windows Phone 8 SDK Released at BUILD