Back in February, a rumor surfaced that suggested that Microsoft could be looking to unveil their next-gen Xbox in April. Considering that we are only a few days away from April, we’re sure that many Xbox fans are eager to see if the rumor pans out. Unfortunately that might not be the case because according to Paul Thurrott of Windows Supersite, he tweeted that the April Xbox announcement will no longer be taking place and will instead be pushed back to May.
We’re not sure what’s up with the delay, but then again this is a rumor about another rumor, meaning that it’s hard to be bummed out about a delay over a product that may or may not exist. Either way we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now, but fret not because just like you guys, we are excited to see what Microsoft will have for us in their next-gen Xbox and will be keeping our eyes and ears peeled for more information.
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2013-05-21: Xbox 720 Expected To Begin Mass Production In Q3 For Q4 Launch
- 2013-05-20: Xbox 720: Everything To Look For
- 2013-05-20: Sony Teases PS4 Hardware Prior To Next Xbox Event
- 2013-05-20: Next Xbox Event Expected To Feature IllumiRoom [Rumor]
- 2013-05-15: Microsoft Points Getting The Axe In Time For Next-Generation Xbox Release [Rumor]