Owning an Android device and a Windows Phone device offers a very different experience. Not only is the hardware different, but the software as well, and manufacturers like Nokia have tried to set themselves apart from the competition by hyping up the camera, particularly on their Lumia 920 flagship device which they boast has one of the best low-light cameras available for smartphones today. To that extent the Finnish company has launched a new ad in which they compare their camera’s abilities against that of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Considering that Samsung has recently announced one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2013, the Galaxy S4, we guess Nokia is definitely capitalizing on the excitement by comparing it to the Galaxy S4’s predecessor. The ad itself is pretty simple and funny, showing that were it not for the Lumia 920’s low light abilities, the guy in the video would not have been able to get the girl’s number. Of course quality is subject to personal preference and tolerance levels, but in the meantime if having an excellent camera on your smartphone is your main priority, be sure to check out our review of the Nokia Lumia 920 to get a better idea for yourself.
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2013-04-29: Nokia And Windows Phone Is Not A Flop In U.S. [Report]
- 2013-04-29: Apple And Samsung Squabble In Microsoft's New Windows Phone Ad
- 2013-04-04: Nokia Lumia 920 Versus Samsung Galaxy S4 In Video Stabilization Test
- 2013-03-20: New Windows Phone Challenge Pits The Nokia Lumia 920 Against The Samsung Galaxy S3