It was not too long ago when we first spotted the Windows Phone 8-powered Nokia Lumia 720 arrive at the FCC, and it seems that its less powerful sibling, the Nokia Lumia 520, has arrived at the FCC as well. Upon approval, that can only mean one thing (and it is always good news with each approval, of course), that the Lumia 520 is almost ready to be released to the mass markets in the US.
The folks over at the FCC received the Nokia Lumia 520 with the model number RM-915, and of course, this would make it different from the Lumia 520 RM-914 that arrived at the FCC last month. Bear in mind that RM-914 is the model that was specially manufactured for Europe and Asia markets, and this means the RM-915 is about to roll out for North and South America, in addition to Australia. The Lumia 520 is touted to be the most affordable Windows Phone 8 from Nokia at this point in time, so with its impending release in the US market, let us see just how well it is going to do.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-02-25: Lumia 520 Crowned "Best Low Cost Smartphone" At 2014 GMA Awards
- 2014-02-23: Windows Phone 8.1 Running On The Lumia 520 [Video]
- 2014-02-20: Lumia 520 Still Dominating Windows Phone In 2014
- 2013-02-26: Nokia Lumia 520 Hits The FCC