It was just yesterday when we talked about the possibility of an aluminum bodied Nokia Lumia 928 arrive with Xenon flash in tow, and here we are with someone who claims that what you see on the right is actually a photo sample taken by the Nokia Lumia 928. Something tells me that taking photos of an alcoholic beverage would most probably denote heading out to a nearby bar or pub, and it does beg the question – why do folks bring out unreleased products and prototypes to a bar where there is a high chance of you drinking more than you should and losing the device by accident?
Having said that, it seems that the photo sample on the right was shared by an alleged Nokia employee, so if that were to be true, it would definitely introduce more than just a hint of legitimacy to the entire shebang. What do you think of the photo quality? Not much really, until a decent comparison under test conditions can be made.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-07-31: Nokia Lumia 928 Owners Reporting Random Freezes
- 2013-06-07: Nokia Lumia 928 Review
- 2013-05-21: Nokia Lumia 928 Ad Blatantly States Its Camera Is Better Than The iPhone 5 And Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2013-05-16: Nokia Lumia 928 Available On Verizon For Purchase, Will Ship By May 20
- 2013-05-13: Nokia Lumia 925 Alleged Images Leaked