Even though the official cut-off date for support will be July 2014, developers are finally starting to make their hugely popular applications onto Windows Phone 8. We recently saw the Call of Duty Elite and Nokia HERE apps make the jump to serve all of Windows Phone 8 users, and today, one of the most popular music streaming services, Pandora, is finally making the jump to Windows Phone 8.
Pandora for Windows Phone 8 will finally bring everyone’s favorite streaming radio service to a new mobile OS with some additional perks. First, Pandora on Windows Phone 8 will offer its users an ad-free experience for all of 2013 courtesy of Microsoft. In addition to that, Pandora will also support Windows Phone 8′s Live Tiles interface by allowing people to access features from the app directly on WP8′s Live Tiles. Pinning their favorite tracks, seeing what’s currently playing and easy access to recently played stations are all possible without launching the app.
Pandora for Windows Phone 8 will also feature a kids section called “Kid’s Corner.” The feature will allow parents to listen to their stations worry-free as the feature will automatically filter music with explicit content to allow for instant kid-friendly music.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- Follow: apps, Microsoft, pandora, windows, windows phone 8,
- Seen at: prnewswire