The Pebble smartwatch can be said to be a labor of love, although waiting for the watch to come into existence is not exactly the best thing to do so far, as history has indicated, where the entire process proved to be excruciatingly slow. Well, after waiting for so long, only to pick up a Pebble watch, it would not be surprising to hear that a handful of Pebble owners are not too pleased to see their new smartwatches go dead after a shutdown.
Hence, it is good to know that there is a new firmware upgrade in town that will ensure that such non-reviving Pebble smart timepieces will be relegated to documentation for future generations, so if you happen to own a rather wonky Pebble smartphone, it would be a good idea to pick up the 1.9.1 firmware update. This particular firmware update will squash the bug which occasionally prevents the microcontroller from reconfiguring itself before the watch is turned off, resulting in the buttons being unresponsive after “waking up”.
Next Story: DICE+ Is An Innovative Controller
- 2014-04-03 Pebble 2.1.1 Update Unbricks The Smartwatch
- 2014-04-01 Pebble 2.1 Update Reportedly Causing Some Watches To Brick
- 2014-03-18 Talk2Watch Pro Brings BBM Notifications Onto Pebble
- 2014-03-17 Hatchi Adds Virtual Pet Dimension To Pebble Smartwatch
- 2014-03-09 Pebble 2.0 For Android Brings Watchapps And More
- 2013-12-09 Nikon Camera Users Say Third Party Batteries Are Duds After Installing Latest Firmware
- 2013-11-20 PS4 Firmware Update 1.51 Now Available
- 2013-06-10 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Gets Firmware Update
- 2013-06-06 Sony Xperia Z Gets New Firmware Version
- 2013-04-10 Nokia Lumia 620 Firmware Gets Global Rollout