Yes, we did bring you word earlier this morning that Crysis 3 for the Nintendo Wii U was very close to being launched, but what we are going to talk about today would be seeing Crysis 3 run on the Razer Edge. Yes sir, the Razer Edge, which was up for pre-order at the beginning of this month, has been spotted with Crysis 3 running on it, now how about that? This is one hardcore gaming title that most of the other Windows 8-powered tablets would not want to touch with a 10-foot pole simply because of the high end hardware requirements, but the Razer Edge seemed to be unperturbed.
Considering how the Razer Edge is equipped with a Core i5 processor, 4GB RAM and the NVIDIA GT640M LE graphics chipset, with its “Pro” version sporting an Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB RAM, you would definitely know what kind of configuration your next desktop PC needs if you are currently in the market for an upgrade so that you can get some sweet gaming into your timetable. Question is, would you fork out more than $1,000 for the Razer Edge, bells and whistles included, or settle for a gaming notebook instead?
Next Story: Seagate Quits 7200rpm Laptop Hard Drive Market
- 2014-03-24: Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06: Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25: Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model