One of favorite open-world sandbox games that released in 2011 has to be Saints Row 3 as it had just the right amount of action along with its outrageous humor. When THQ went under, the game’s rights were sold to publisher Deep Silver, who is announcing today along with the game’s developer, Volition, a Saints Row 4 is currently in the works.
The news comes to us by way of a trailer that is completely overrun with in-game footage which contains a number of iconic Saints Row visuals. You’ll witness people blowing things up, car-surfing and even witness strategically placed black bars over certain body parts.
The trailer doesn’t only deliver in-game visuals, but it also announces the game will be released on August 20 in North America on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. If you were hoping for a PlayStation 4 or next Xbox release, it looks like that isn’t planned for Saints Row 4 at this time, although we’d be more excited to see what Saints Row 5 will look like on next-generation consoles.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: deep silver, Microsoft, pc, playstation, playstation 3, saints row 4, Sony, xbox, xbox 360,